Quality Hearing Healthcare You Will Love
Welcome to Paula's Hearing Aid Services where we are passionate about helping individuals with hearing impairments enhance their quality of life! We are genuinely committed to helping you not only achieve your hearing goals, but also to maintain your hearing success. We do this by utilizing the most up-to-date technology and providing you with many affordable options that are customized to fit your own unique needs and lifestyle.
We are excited to provide the following services: hearing tests, hearing aid selection and fittings, aural rehabilitative counseling, and comprehensive follow through. You can be confident that you will always receive honest, respectful, and compassionate
Don’t miss a word your grandchildren are saying!
care. Our dedication to patient satisfaction, our energy and enthusiasm, our knowledge of the industry's top hearing devices, and our focus on customer service are just a few of the many reasons you should stop by Paula's! We sincerely look forward to seeing you!
Filter out the noise: Get the most out of your hearing aids
Some of the most common questions asked by a new hearing aid user are
- Do I need to wear them all the time?
- Can I just wear them to church or out for dinner?
- If I am home alone, why do I need to wear them?
Contiue reading this informative article along with a comprehensive video with Paula. Click Here.
The Hearing Healthcare Services You Want.
- Aural Rehabilitation is the process of identifying and diagnosing a hearing loss, providing different types of therapies to the hearing impaired.
- Hearing Evaluations determine your ability to understand verbiage within a conversation by using a series of low & high frequency words during testing.
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting. Hearing aids are programmed based on a prescription that is specific to each person’s hearing loss.
- Precision Fittings based on Real Ear Technology. To achieve the greatest probability of successful hearing aid fitting, the specialist should incorporate probe microphone measures as they are the preferred method for verifying the real performance of the hearing aids.